A three-hour guided self-drive boat tour to all the highlights of Sydney Harbour.
Sydney Harbour Tour Highlights:
- Drive below the Harbour Bridge and past Sydney Opera House
- See the massive navy ships in Garden Island
- Enjoy close views of upscale residential areas in Rose Bay and Point Piper
- Get to know Shark Island and Clark Island
Duration: 2 hours | 1 hour and 15 minutes on the water
- Two people per boat
Get Ready. Get set. GO! You’re off and driving your zippy little red 2-seater speedboat on a tour of epic proportions! A tour that will take you up close to some of the best Sydney Harbour has to offer. Want to drive under the Harbour Bridge? No sooner said that done. Opera House? Of course! You’ll marvel at the soaring sails seen from your boat, as you follow your expert guide.
And that’s just for starters. Explore Sydney Harbour has carefully selected an array of spectacular – and surprising – places for you to see as you drive yourself and your passenger on one of our superlative tours. And you’ll see them from a whole new perspective that simply cannot be matched by big sight-seeing vessels.
Make lifetime memories on a tour with Explore Sydney Harbour!
Follow our knowledgeable and experienced guides for a very personal speedboat tour of Sydney Harbour.
Experience more on our Grand Tour of Sydney Harbour and follow your experienced and informative guide for a very personal boat tour in Sydney.
- Minimum age to rent is 18 years and minimum participant age is 10 years.
- Minimum age to drive the boat is 16 years.
- Maximum combined weight is 220 kg.
- Re-bookings must be done at least 48 hours in advance.
Our tours start from Rose Bay boat ramp which you can easily reach by ferry, car, as well as by buses 323, 324, and 325. The F4 Cross Harbour Ferry gets you from Circular Quay to Rose Bay in 10 minutes. Alternatively, take an Uber from the CBD for approx. $20.