Captain your own boat!
Do you like adventure? If you are tired of joining the usual tourist crowd then you should book this intense and very personal way to enjoy the full breadth of Sydney Harbour in your own boat. Book your unique self-driving experience and enjoy the most beautiful harbour in the world from a completely different perspective.
Our custom-built boats can accommodate two people each and due to their special design will offer you a completely different viewpoint on the water compared to large sightseeing vessels in Sydney Harbour. This will enable you to get a much more intense boating experience. Our group sizes are limited to 6 people only to allow for a very intimate trip. Your guide will lead you to the best spots and assist you on the water.
Before the start of the tour each guest will participate in a boat safety and operations briefing. Once training is completed you will be able to operate your own boat as you follow our guide through Sydney Harbour for your adventure.
The Highlights Tour
Total experience: 2:00 hours (approx.)
Time on water: 1:15 hour (approx.)
Price per boat: $158 ($79 p.p.)
- Drive below the Harbour Bridge and past Sydney Opera House
- See the massive navy ships in Garden Island
- Enjoy close views of upscale residential areas in Rose Bay and Point Piper.
- Get to know Shark Island and Clark Island
The Grand Tour
Total experience: 3:10 hours (approx.)
Time on water: 2:30 hours (approx.)
Price per boat: $249 ($124 p.p.)
- See everything from the Highlights Tour
- Experience Darling Harbour and the Australian Maritime Museum from a completely different perspective
- See the beaches of Athol Bay and Hermit Bay
- Enjoy close views of upscale residential areas in Mosman Bay, Lavender Bay and Double Bay.
- Drive around Goat Island
Our tours start from Rose Bay boat ramp, which can be easily reached by car, buses 323, 324, and 325, as well as the F7 Eastern Suburbs Ferry.